Our software is 100% clean of viruses and malware applications.
The report from your antivirus/firewall is what is known as a false positive. If you read the report of your protection software, you will notice that the application is flagged as PUP (Potentially unwanted program) not a malware or virus. That's the result of the aggressive settings of the antivirus/firewall software.
To amend the situation and install your InPixio software successfully, we would recommend the following steps:
- Run Windows Update and apply all Important and optional updates, language packs can be excluded.
- Shut your computer down upon completion and start it all over again.
- Please check for any remaining updates after Windows loads up.
- Make sure your antivirus database is up to date.
- Exclude the installation file from the scan route of the antivirus/firewall software.